Specific purpose: Explain and discuss how to solve problems that occur in different customer service situations.
I. Introduce the topic and the definition of 'customer service.'
II. Explain why this topic is important.
I. Customer service issues
A. What is customer service?
B. The importance of body language:
1. Eye contact
2. Mimics (smile)
5. Checking for understanding
6. Create a positive impression/ positive attitude
7. Greeting customers II. Dealing with troublesome behavior 1. Listening
2. Don’t get defensive
3. Find out what the customer wants
4. Don’t take it personally
5. Taking responsibility for what you can do
III. Problem solving
A. The problem-solving process
1. Define the problem
2. Define the starting issue
3. Analyze the situation
B. Find solutions
1. Generate ideas
2. Evaluate ideas
3. Make decisions
I. Summarize the main points
II. Short illustration, case study or quotation
IV. Do you have any questions?
V. Thank you.
REFERENCES & LINKS
HOW TO WRITE A PERSONAL STATEMENT